Monday 15 July 2013

THANK YOU MISS RYDER

Yesterday was awesome. After spending the afternoon in the pool we took our babies to their very first festival (RBC Bluesfest) last night to see Juno award winning Canadian artist Serena Ryder. We packed up a picnic and  made our way down to LeBreton Flats for the six o'clock show.


  I don't have to tell any mom how hard it is to get back to activity after you've got into a well oiled routine with a newborn at home. With Euan it seemed less scary- I was out and about pretty quickly. We even took him to Spain when he was 6 weeks old. Actually, we went to a few countries before he was six months old. He is a great traveler,  one of those babies the airline passengers applauded at the end of a long flight. Yes, we are blessed, he has travel in his blood. But now we have two under two, and the set-up isn't as fast as it once was. We got home last night and after putting the kids to bed, I fell asleep fully clothed and in mid conversation with husband who wasn't far behind me.


It is worth getting out of routine once in a while especially when it makes you feel as amazing as last night did. Thank you Serena for putting on a good show and singing all my favourite tunes. & thank you Husband for having such a great idea and making it happen! xoxo






2 comments:

  1. Lucky lucky lady! Wish I had known she was playing. Glad you got out and about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Sounds fun!!! I saw Michelle yesterday..she wants pics of your beautiful ones and she is not a facebooker! Miss you! Give my sweet friends some love from me:)

    ReplyDelete