Sunday 14 July 2013

ROMILLY'S QUILT


We went to Almonte the other day to have a poke around and I popped into the quilt shop where I inquired about the world of quilting. I'm interested in taking their fall course to learn the basics but I would like to get the young lady that works there to do Romilly's crib quilt. She said I could choose any pattern and fabric and sent me home with a few websites that I could find material on.

Let me tell you it's a good thing you can purchase this material already bundled because there is no way my poor indecisive brain could pick it out. There are way too many gorgeous fabrics. I am trying to stick with my colour scheme of  grey, light pink and white. This wouldn't be entirely impossible to do, although it might make for a pretty boring and expensive quilt. So far I'm enjoying the prints I've found on Fat Quarter Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment