Monday 19 November 2012

A Time for Change

For the next couple of weeks we'll be changing perspective together - from Loving Life Being Christy to Loving Life Being L :)

It makes me reflect on change. Lately, in my life I've been going through a lot of change. A new job. New friends. ReNEWing old friendships. A new living environment. A new not-so-much-travel schedule. And I could go on. Likely, if you reflect you've also been experiencing change - maybe even just the seasons changing has impacted you.

As I optimistically begin my Monday morning, I am thinking about the quote below, and giving myself permission to feel these changes and not to worry if I am holding on too tight, or not letting go soon enough, but rather just let change happen. I hope you can do the same.

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment