Thursday 15 November 2012

SEE YOU IN DECEMBER

I consider myself fortunate to be able to travel with my family for weeks on end. I am a stay at home wife and mother and  my husband is on parental leave; and so we are making the most of our family time together. My son's temperament is such that we can take him anywhere and he will adjust easily to his new surroundings. He will lay his head down in any bed provided for him and sleep a full twelve hours. (knock, knock) and so the adventure continues and I feel very blessed.

I have two season's to pack for this month-summer & winter. This should take some time but I'm really excited about both our trips.

You will be interested to know that my lovely, smart and creative guest blogger L will be dropping in a few times a week to keep you entertained.

 See you in a few weeks, if you need me I'll be under a palm tree, loving life being Christy  xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment