Tuesday 24 April 2012

NOVEL OBSESSION

We bought C The Hunger Games trilogy for Easter. He's really got into them and on the second book which is very impressive for Connor.

 I must admit the only hype I had heard about this trilogy was through movie promos until I read TL's blog- Novel Obsession. She not only inspired me to buy the books for Connor but read them myself and read again in general, after a long hiatus of not reading anything other than baby books.  If you are looking for some fresh reading material I really like this blog, she has a great assortment of book reviews.

Steve grabbed the first book out of his room last night and I'm on chapter 4 and easily getting through it while breastfeeding. (Yes, I can finally read a book while I feed Euan) 

I'm looking forward to seeing the movie as a family after I'm finished reading it.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear what you all think of them. Happy to hear you're reading more. :D

    ReplyDelete