Wednesday 25 April 2012

WELLY WEDNESDAY

It's been a while since I've done a WW. When I came across this photo I thought it was super cute. I wore my wellies this weekend for the first time in a while and went for a massive long walk in Ashton Court in the rain with the boys; it was bliss but boy did my calves hurt the next day. The one thing that is on my list to get before leaving England is a boot pull and stand and maybe another pair of bright wellies like Laura's .

Don't be sad because it's raining smile because you get to wear your wellies! C xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I've missed Welly Wednesdays! And wouldn't you know it I had my wellies on yesterday and they so brightened up a rainy day! I always think of you when I wear them! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I love your Wellies obsession XO
    I have a pair of blue ones with doggies all over them....they make me smile when I wear them.

    ReplyDelete