Monday 23 April 2012

THE THOUGHTFUL BREAD COMPANY BAGUETTE

Another great product that derived from our weekend at the Love Food Festival - We met Duncan from The Thoughtful Bread Company and he gave Steve a few tips about the Window Pane effect, as well said to email him with any questions.  We bought the book The Bread Revolution. It was great meeting all the local Somerset talent. I know Husband has been loving getting the time to master his bread skills- At this rate, he may retire next year and become a baker! He also made the Get Out Of Trouble Chocolate Cake over the weekend but I won't tell you what he did. ;) These days I'm pretty busy with my little Euster so I'm glad Husband loves being in the kitchen so much.

Here are some of his other creations over the last few weeks. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment