Friday 31 July 2015

LITTLE KICKERS

Euan started soccer a few weeks ago. It's a company called Little Kickers developed in the UK. I wanted to get him introduced to a few sports to see what he liked best but the camps are so filled up this summer, we will try them one at a time. He's shy at the moment but listened very well to the coach and I caught a few proud smiles from him. I love watching him interact with other kids happily. There is something about this that reassures me that we are doing an OK job parenting. A friend mentioned while I was back in BC how important team sports were. I just didn't see myself freezing my butt off on week nights watching for the next 15 years. Anyway, we will start with little kickers and see where it takes us. Euan looks adorable on the pitch and his little sister seems pretty keen too.


No comments:

Post a Comment