Monday 13 July 2015

A NIGHT WITH SWIFTY

I took a chance and drove to CTC to see if they had opened up any seats for the Taylor Swift concert last week. I scored tickets in the 100 section side stage! When Taylor came out I screamed like a 12 year old super fan; we all did! I sang and danced throughout her two hour show. ( partially lost my voice) She was close enough to touch at one point, while swinging around on her movable stage. She is an inspiring strong and beautiful young lady.  Such a great night, One I would be proud to take Romilly to in a few years. When the show is better than the CD you don't feel guilty at all about spending that much on tickets. On advice from a friend I wore my brightest red lipstick. 

Thank you Miss Swift for an excellent night!  xo







2 comments:

  1. So awesome! I missed her concerts in nyc by one day! One day! Glad you had fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you see her when you can! You won't regret it.

    ReplyDelete