Saturday 23 November 2013

Fit Friday - Intention

Welcome to Fit Friday (read: Fit Saturday)!

Setting a fitness intention is key to success. And writing it down makes it more likely to be achieved.

An intention is meant to describe your fitness goal(s) for a period of time. Typically, I write in a notebook each Sunday my schedule for strength training, running, yoga and diet for the week ahead. It helps me to stay focused on my fitness goals and measure my success. Now, obviously life is spontaneous and sometimes, despite my best intentions, I do not achieve what I have written down. That's life.

However, more often than not I am seeing success - getting to the gym, relaxing in yoga and eating balanced meals. For me, the key to success is setting a fitness intention, writing it down and celebrating my success. 

We want to celebrate your success as well! Drop us a note with your intention(s) and let's support each other to achieve what we set out to do.

Xo

C & L






No comments:

Post a Comment