Saturday 23 November 2013

FF-ROAD TRIP

This week in run club we talked about strength training and how important it is to keep your body strong while doing sports. When I started running a few years ago I coupled my running with circuit training at the gym; Now that I have my little ones I want to be able to do a few strengthening exercises at home with them. The other day I taught Euan how to plank and we spent about 15 minutes laughing! It was a lot of fun and both the giggles & the planking were a great way to incorporate fitness into our week. 

We spent most of the day in the car yesterday morning on our way to Toronto. We stopped at Yorkdale mall to let Euan run free and I picked up a few Christmas gifts. In afternoon we visited our new born twin nephews at the hospital, they are little miracles. 

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment