Monday 28 October 2013

SURPRISE!

I thought my birthday celebrations were over, just one last little celebration lunch with L, only to come home and be spooked by a room full of lovely faces yelling surprise!


I'm not sure how husband kept it all under wraps. I can usually smell a surprise miles away, but he pulled it off. A few strange things that happened in the last few weeks became more clear after coming home though.

This year will be one, not easily forgotten. Thank you Husband! After a week of over indulgence (cake, cake and more cake ) it's time to take care of myself a little better. Tomorrow I'll start the morning with plain oatmeal and a short run.

One year older and I have to say, life really does just get better and better. I told my Mother at the young age of 15 that I didn't want to get any older but I'm so glad I did. LLBC xo


No comments:

Post a Comment