Friday 18 October 2013

RETAIL BLUES


I've been missing Cath Kidston this week. L and I were talking about our hand bags last week. It might be time for a new one. I love my Cath Kidston loot that I purchased before I left the UK.  I get many complements on them. I went to the website today to drool over the 2013 stock- not just the hand bags. I'm in love with everything, from the little hedgehog blouse to the Mini Ditsy button front dress; yes I'm that girl and there are plenty of us, right L?

We went to the opening of H&M in Ottawa today. My gosh, it was crazy town. I have never seen anything like it. We went for lunch and came back later. I picked out a few things for Romilly, but didn't want to wait in the cash line. If only I could order things online like I did in England. Boo hoo!


Here are a few of my favourite fabric shops that I discovered while living abroad.


 Cath Kidston Liberty of London and Sarah Hardaker

 I was lucky enough to take a sewing class taught by Sarah. It was lovely, she taught me to do all sorts of fun stuff on my sewing machine.



I know I'm not the only person to have the England retail blues out there. What do you miss?

LLBC xo


1 comment:

  1. My top shop boots! I need a new pair this year!

    ReplyDelete