Tuesday 2 July 2013

NURSERY UPDATE

Our other chair came back from getting reupholstered today. They did a fabulous job and the material will last a lot longer then what was originally on that chair. It goes perfectly with the decor in Romilly's nursery. Romilly will be in our room in a bassinet until after Christmas which allows us plenty of time to decorate. I know Steve is looking forward to doing a few projects for her room with Connor over the summer; he actually asked me if I wanted more crown molding added! He was so successful with the ceiling molding he thought they might put a border around the middle. *chuckle* I am loving the slow decorating process; by doing it this way it may turn out exactly as I envisioned it- perfect! Almost one month old and she's longer than the seat- I think she inherited her Dad's height. I'll share some more pictures as we go along....


No comments:

Post a Comment