Sunday 2 June 2013

WELCOME JUNE


Looks like I'm going to have a June baby!

My back is killing me after a long walk in Westboro Village this afternoon.  It's actually been hurting most days since 26 weeks but today it's extra sensitive.  I'm sitting in bed crunching ice chips and smothered in A535 which takes the edge off just a little bit.

After a beautiful day the thunder showers joined us after dinner. I got a chance to plant my lavender in the front garden. My neighbor's Mom Maria came over to help me plant the onions that playgroup Steve gave us. She doesn't think I should be gardening, riding my bike or carrying Euan around at this point and is always shaking her head at me. She often comes over to help me-she is awesome!

Welcome June, I can't wait to see what you have in store for us. xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment