Thursday 16 May 2013

TIMBITS

Few of you may know this but I am sure it will come as no surprise that donuts are my pregnancy craving, addiction, weakness. I have just devoured a 10 pack of Timbits while sitting in our garage waiting for Euan to wake up from his impromptu nap. I really hope I have this baby soon and get on track to a healthy lifestyle.

 While researching children's eating habits last night I came across an article about a book called French Kids Eat Everything- Karen Le Billion. It has good reviews and from what I can see has some amazing suggestions on meal time strategies. I am stoked to get a copy. Not only do I think it will be great for my wee ones but, I can see us all learning a few things from the French lifestyle. I will share more when I get a copy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment