Thursday 16 May 2013

THURSDAY

I have a Dr's appointment today and every week until I go into labour. Which means I may miss Busy Bees this morning depending on traffic & how many woman my OB has in clinic this morning.

I found it a lot easier when I lived in England. My midwife was a hop skip and jump literally from our home.  Our Obstetrician ( different from our family Dr.) is on the other side of the city and a real pain to work our schedules around, as she only has one clinic on Thursdays.

There are two great things about going to the OB Steve has jumped through hoops to make these appointments with Euan and I, which makes these days go a lot more smoothly and I get to hear my little bug's heart beat. All the crazy scheduling will be worth it in the end.

I know I should be enjoying my last few weeks with Steve & Euan but I'm very impatient these days. All this waddling around is driving me crazy. I am almost at the end of my belly button. I'm afraid if I run out of belly button the stretch marks will come. No idea why I think this- but it's my theory. Crazy just comes along with the hormones. *ha, ha*

Happy Thursday! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment