Tuesday 2 April 2013

I LOVE EASTER

Our Glorious Extra Long Weekend Part Two....

 I know I say that I love every holiday but Easter holds my fondest memories. I'm not sure why, but Mom always went all out for Easter, hand painted ceramic bunnies full of jelly beans, spring clothes and loads of hidden chocolate. Euan is a little too young for sweets but he loved his basket of plastic fruit and veg.

Steve surprised me with a gorgeous Godiva basket and I put on a little chocolate hunt for him. I found these cute little Aero lambs that were mint chocolate- he loved them!

We invited my godchildren and their grandparents for a roast last night and went for a long walk after dinner before tucking into dessert. (apple pie) It was almost perfect!  My little bug was so spent he was fast to sleep right after Emma read him a story.

I hope you all had a lovely Easter too. xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment