Friday 22 February 2013

STEVE'S BDAY

I had such a lovely day yesterday and I know the boys enjoyed themselves too.

I surprised Steve with a nice dinner which I had invited his University friend Brent to join. I made "Christy Burgers" wrapped in steak with oven roasted potatoes, greens and salad with romaine, pine nut and parmesan Jenn introduced us to a killer dressing a few weeks back at her Chinese fondue dinner party. I picked up some beautiful Malbec wine (Steve's favourite) & Champagne.

I was hoping to recreate the  mess dinner Steve missed out on last night- minus the boring speeches and work conversation. *wink* I'm pretty sure he was happily surprised and enjoyed the evening. In the end he got his shop top in, when I left him and Brent to catch up.

I wish I had taken a few more pictures of the evening. I did get the most important one, my sweet Husband with a big smile right at the end of the sparkler.

Steve I know you will forever share a birthday with our son but I hope I was able to give you a little special birthday love all for yourself....  Happy Birthday Love! xoxo
PS. you look really great for 39 ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment