Monday 25 February 2013

PARTY TIME

I have so much in life to be thankful for- this weekend was a huge reminder of that.

I can't even put into words how much gratification and joy I've felt this weekend. How nice it was to spend an afternoon with the wonderful people in our life all at the same time and in the same house.

L flew in for the weekend which made the weekend extra special. I had quality girl time with her as we were rushing around tending to the last minute details for the boys birthday party and then today on our girly movie date. It will be hard to see her leave this morning. She's my faux little sister and I have huge love and respect for her. It is one of the many reasons I felt thankful.

 21 adults and 14 kids were here on Saturday afternoon. I'll let the pictures tell the rest; I wish I had taken more but once the party got underway we were all having way too much fun. It was a truly grand & awesome day!!

 Loving life being Christy xoxo


























No comments:

Post a Comment