Thursday 14 February 2013

MADISON

I really want to share a story about love today that touched me this week. While getting Euan's pictures taken. We were scheduled right after a precious new born baby girl, Madison and her Foster Mother who shared her story of being given up at birth and having her first weeks getting stronger in the NICU before being taken into foster care while they waited for an adoption. Some of these babies are never adopted because they are a product of substance abuse.

Every child that comes to stay with her has pictures done which are added to the family album. They may not be with her long (sometimes only a week) but everyone gets a picture.  This story opened my eyes and my heart. I was honored to meet this wonderful woman that has given so much time and love to these children. Her strength amazes me.

What a beautiful and inspiring thing to foster or adopt a precious child. This is love.

Happy Valentines Day Madison I hope you find adoptive parents soon that will give you so much love and happiness. xoxo

To find out more about becoming a foster parent go HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment