Friday 15 February 2013

I'M PLUM CRAZY ABOUT YOU

I've been sick for the past few days. Thankfully this week Husband has been on a course close to home and was home by noon most days, except for yesterday which he took off so that I could get better. He sent me to bed. I slept the entire day and woke to drink the soup or water that he brought me. I really couldn't ask for a better Valentine.

This morning I was feeling 90 percent better when Steve woke me at six to say goodbye.

 He surprised me with a card, chocolates and a dozen roses. He told me he had booked the day off and was taking us to the Wakefield Mill Inn and Spa for a massage and lunch. *tear* I was wondering why he woke up so early if he had the day off - he actually said he was excited- Love this.

When Euan woke we went downstairs and I saw more surprises waiting for us at the table. Steve had bought me a rose bush to plant in the garden and Euan the book Guess How Much I Love You. He really went all out this year- Thank you Sweet!

We often make a big deal of the holidays even the little ones. That doesn't always mean a lot of gifts, it's different each year. Sometimes it's spending time together doing a holiday craft or making quality food. Last year Steve, Connor & I made heart shaped pizzas and watched the cheesy movie Valentine's Day that Steve had bought for me.

I love putting in the extra effort to make everyone feel special and I can see my husband has that quality too. I have the best Valentine in the entire world- Thank you Cupid!





Happy Valentines Day xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment