Saturday 1 December 2012

PINCH AND A PUNCH FOR THE FIRST OF THE MONTH

What a wintery welcome back to Ottawa we had this morning.
We landed in Ottawa to find a snow covered ground and boy was it cold; but something tells me (my husband ) that this isn't the cold he was talking about when he said I would have to get ready for an Ontario winter. Whaaattt- how much colder can it get?!

I could have stayed under that palm tree for the entire winter, it was heavenly. But enough about sunshine for now, let's get on with the more important topic- Christmas is 24 DAYS away. I have less than a week to pull most of my gifts together and get them wrapped and sent out as well as get our Christmas cards sorted before we head out west to enjoy a Walker Christmas. It's going to have to be one meticulously organized week- I will need advice from L aka (Miss Organization)

Happy Advent! xoxxoxoxox




1 comment: