Wednesday 28 November 2012

Gratitude

An amazing friend of mine has recently begun a 30-day Gratitude Journal on Facebook. Each day she posts a picture and explains the sentiment for which she is grateful. I love reflecting each day on her post and in turn what I am grateful for. In fact, I may choose the month of December to start my own Gratitude Journal...maybe you will too!

I think my friend's Day 3 entry is worth sharing, as it is a lesson we learned together, but I had forgotten. It is called the 3% rule...which is intended to remind us that even NASA space shuttle's were only on target 3% of the time, and yet they still managed to arrive at their destination. Meaning that 97% of the time we are off our intended course...so we must let go, make a correction, and move forward.

For the opportunity to guest blog I am grateful. And even though I am feeling off my intended schedule for blogging, I am letting go, correcting, and moving forward with this post.

Happy Hump Day Eve!




1 comment: