Friday 7 December 2012

FESTIVE FRIDAY

I am having a friend over for take-out tonight. J is making a chocolate cake for dessert, which is pretty special as she is the Cake Boss of Ottawa, in my opinion. She attended classes at Cordon Bleu in Paris so I'm pretty eager to sink my teeth into that cake.

It's been an emotional week but I am determined to put that all behind me and enjoy the weekend. I'm looking forward to putting on a bit of glitter and going to GG's party on Saturday night. We found a babysitter for Euan and it's not Nanna (eeeek!) I'll let you know how long I last.

I'm finally going to see Twilight on Sunday after much anticipation. It's the first movie I've seen in a very long time and probably the last I'll see for a while. The funny thing about this is- Steve just said to me last week when we get to BC I'll take you to Twilight and then a friend called and asked me to go- you should have seen the relief on Steve's face - or maybe it was sadness? Hmmm....

Have a festive weekend ladies and gentlemen.  xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment