Friday 7 December 2012

Fa La La La La, La La La La

Oh, the weather outside is frightful.... I just downloaded 'sing a long; carols onto my iPad - I'm pretty bad. My husband just looks at me with such love when I belt out a wrong note and I burst into a fit of giggles. He has so much tolerance for my over exuberant love of the holidays. I actually think he's becoming quite the holiday hussy himself.

I'm getting soooo excited to get home for Euan's first Christmas. So many fun things to look forward to- family, friends & food! Mom already has my wish list...Cabbage rolls, Sausage rolls, Curry Chicken, Triffle...

My Mom is such an insane cook. I can't wait to watch Mom and Steve in the kitchen making bread together for P's party. I'll be spending time with Daddy Walker, My Opa & Uncles, My Brother and family & my oldest friends.

We will be going for lots of walks along the sea wall with Steve and Euan and whoever else will join us. I get to show my little boy the seal lions at Oak Bay Marina where we go for brunch with my parents, Beacon Hill petting Zoo, the glorious Rockies & the beach where I grew up.

 Victoria might not be a White Christmas but it will be a joyful one.

No comments:

Post a Comment