Tuesday 15 May 2012

Guest Blogger: Living MY Moksha: Week 3: Live Green


The Week 3 Living Your Moksha challenge is LIVE GREEN! This is an especially close to home week for Moksha studios as they emphasize the importance of living green in our practice, in our personal lives and in our businesses. And, certainly this is something you are aware of in a Moksha studio... which I think really adds to the peaceful experience of yoga.

Week 3 Challenge: This week Living Your Moksha challenges us to green our plates, with seven days of vegetarian/vegan delicious eating! I’ve implemented a slightly modified challenged based on my experience with Week 1’s no processes foods. This week I am challenging myself to eat fish at least twice. Fish is something that has been missing from my diet for too long, and I am excited at the challenge of integrating it in this week!

Week 3 Supersize: My supersize challenge this week is daily yoga practice. I am preparing to travel for work next week so I want to get in as much of my routine yoga as possible before my routine gets turned upside-down! 

Here we go… Living Green!


1 comment:

  1. I am totally loving these posts! I too am on a personal journey and am finding your posts inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete