Tuesday 8 May 2012

Guest Blogger: Living MY Moksha: Week 2: Be Accessible

The challenge for Week 2 of the Living Your Moksha Challenge is BE ACCESSIBLE. The idea is that Moksha yoga is accessible to everyone, and based on my experience it is. There are modifications to every pose to increase the challenge or make it more accessible for you. I really appreciate this accessibility.

Week 2 Challenge: Living Your Moksha has suggested the challenge be practicing active listening, in an effort to be more accessible to friends and family. I've modified this challenge slightly by deactivating facebook in an effort to be more accessible in person to friends and family. For my international friends, with whom I'm use facebook at our main point of communication I will make an effort to e-mail or skype, arguably more personal forms of communication.

Week 2 Supersize: Bring a friend to yoga. This Friday I will be introducing my friend Lynnette to Moksha Yoga for the first time, and I'm really excited!

Again, this week I've committed to the Challenge and Supersize Challenge for the week. Has anyone else created their own challenges? If so, be sure to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment