Tuesday 12 April 2011

ROYAL WEDDING LOOT

 I know I'm not the only one excited about William & Kate tying the knot. I had ideas of friends coming round. Men in suits, ladies in their wedding gowns. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anyone to share in my enthusiasm. It just needed the right group to pull it off. 

I was in a few stores the other day including John Lewis and saw some fun items to commemorate the royal wedding. In one of the Clifton shops they are selling a dress up paper dolly book! 

Canadians would be so excited to have all this memorabilia. Steve's Nanna mentioned she had been watching the nightly royal wedding coverage on CBC news. 

I hope William and Catherine have a beautiful day, it really goes by so fast. Hopefully, they take time for the special private moments that they will always remember. I may not be wearing my dress but I'll be wearing my red wedding shoes and watching with an ear to ear smile!   






1 comment:

  1. I would so come to your party if I was closer! Although, unfortunately, I cannot fit my wedding dress at the moment :(

    One of my friends who makes cards was asked to make bunch of invitations for a lady to send out invitations to the Royal wedding... they plan to have tea and cakes and get all dressed up. I feel like I might have already told you this story... but I think it is a great idea! You should have your party - especially since you don't even have to get up at 3:00am to see the wedding happen :)

    ReplyDelete