Monday 11 April 2011

HOLY SPRING

We have had beautiful 20 degree weather this past weekend. On Saturday I got the chance to discover Gloucester road and all it's little surprises. After checking out almost every thrift shop along Gloucester and getting Steve's hair cut at Franco's we stopped for lunch at The Olive Shed Shop, everything looked so good it was hard to choose. I decided on spanakopia with butter-bean salad and a selection of olives, my favourite! We made our Grand National bets and stopped at one of our local pubs to watch the race.  I don't think I could have had a more perfect Saturday, we ended the day with a BBQ in the garden. 

Sunday we joined the Ramblers for an 11 mile hike in Thornbury. We walked through fields of rape seed & I saw plenty of sheep, cows, horses and I gushed over all the new lambs. Joining the Ramblers has been one of my favourite things about living in England. I've met some wonderful new people and walked all over one of the most beautiful places in the country. Connor joined us last night for the start of his Easter break. We are leaving for Geneva in a few days for some snow filled fun! 




No comments:

Post a Comment