Tuesday 9 November 2010

SOLO SPA DAY

I woke up late caught some sun on the rooftop patio and treated myself to a Le Meridian Spa date. I feel relaxed, rejuvenated and  ready for our Great Big Bus Tour tomorrow! I always like to do a city bus tour if they have it. It's usually inexpensive £15 in Malta and you get to learn a lot of history. I met an older Maltese couple in the pool today and they got me excited about coming back again this time with Husband. They told me about their summer celebrations and I think June would be an excellent time to come back.  Although Malta is a very small Island there is so much to see here and the beauty is breathtaking. Tomorrow is our last full day here.
 I can't wait to post some pictures. :)

Loving Life Being Christy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment