Saturday 6 November 2010

MALTA

We are staying at the Hostel Malti and it is great! Candace met us at the airport the other day and we took a 1940's bus to our hostel. Basically a home with a beautiful rooftop terrace (book early because there are only 3 rooms & free internet). The weather has been about 21C each day and perfect for summer dresses but not tanning on the beach. We haven't gone swimming yet but are hoping to get a snorkel trip in. Candace & Andrea are good sidekicks but seem to have so much more young energy than I do. Candace has once again put her amazing navigational talent into action and Andrea brings the most amazing smile wherever she goes!  Flip flops are getting to me. You would think after almost 3 weeks of sun I would be used to the thong! Malta thoughts: Sooo many cats roaming the city; thumbs down on the sunsets but thumbs up on the views; great tours; 100 over 50 on the plane and last but not least amazing people! I feel blessed to be able to  be married and still get to spend time travelling with the girls. A few people to mention- Roberto- Rob Grose I would love to shrink this Aussie and put him in my back pocket he was born in the middle of a banana picking community, you get it now right? Nathan Cassidy "The Butcher" Butch Cassidy is super cool and always has something articulate to say.
The girls from Barcelona.. hmmmm... Dodgy but nice!  I'm loving Malta and I love that Daddy Walker has been here back in his early Navy days. Pictures to come...

PS.  My husband rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment