Saturday 11 September 2010

GLASGOW

We just got back from a mini honeymoon in Glasgow. I've been to Glasgow a few times and it's always fun. We stayed at the Millennium. It's a nice hotel. It would be nicer if they had a gym. Having meals out everyday needs a good work out to go with them. We went to some amazing restaurants but these two were my favorite. The Ubiquitous Chip & Amarone Italian. I think I've said this before I love Glasgow shopping, I bought some new lingerie at  Bravissimo.. I love the service there and the bras fit so nicely, also if they don't have your size they will mail it to you. I bought a few other things to update the winter wardrobe. This cozy Argyle dress from Gant & a few items from Primark, sadly I didn't find any tartan tights. We ended our trip seeing Wintersleep on Thursday night, small venue front and center they sound awesome and put on such a great show. We are home for two nights and then heading to the Lake District to visit the angles of the north. Steve and I going to pick up our wedding photos this afternoon, super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment