Tuesday 31 August 2010

MAGICAL SOUTH WALES

We just had the most incredible long weekend in South Wales. The landscapes are amazing! I took so many pictures. checked out wild life, farm animals & lots of seaside cliff tops & sandy beaches. There are so many great B&B's and campsites in this area to choose from but best to book early. With the long weekend and Jazz fest there wasn't much choice left for the 1 night I didn't book ahead and we ended up staying in a beautiful but pricey hotel.( The Fishguard Bay) This is a holiday for everyone. They have excellent bike paths, hiking spots, walking trails, fishing tours & most of all excellent sea kayaking  and endless castles & beautiful beaches. Barafundle Beach was voted one of the top 10 beaches in the world by Time Magazine. When we get more company, I will be sending them to this beautiful part of the world. Oh, I can't forget to mention how lovely the people are, the customer service reminded me of home. We stopped at a restaurant for dinner and ended up purchasing two original pieces from two different local artists. We both love to buying art while travelling I cannot wait to find a spot for them.
  
This is our last week with Connor before he goes back to school and I'm hoping it will be a bright and sunny so we can get out of the house. Summer is almost over and I have no idea where it went but I'm looking forward to fall and winter and all the great trips we have coming up including our honeymoon to Maldives. Loving Life Being Christy xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment