Wednesday 25 August 2010

I WILL

What a whirlwind day. It was bliss... Not what I would have imagined but better in every way! It poured while we got ready but cleared up in time for the ceremony.

I loved everything about it. So many laughs and the perfect amount of tears. I wish I could go back as a guest and see it all.

If I could do it all again I would only change one thing and that is the photographs. They seem to last forever. I wanted to get back inside and attend our champagne reception and see all of our friends and family.

I'm still overwhelmed by all the love and have not come off the high. I wanted a "proper" wedding and that is exactly what it felt like. It was whimsical with a splash of traditional. I am blessed to be Mrs. Steven Gillespie. Next stop honeymoon! We are spending the rest of the summer with C & then heading to the Maldives!

We were invited to go back to Orchardleigh next year for our 1st year Anniversary, who's coming? ;)
 
Loving Life Being Christy xoxo

2 comments: