Thursday 18 June 2015

WE CALL IT MARRAIGE

Our Cousin Kelly was married over the weekend to her sweetheart Adam. We had a lovely evening twirling on the dance floor. Steve dances with such passion. I wish I could keep up with his groove. We didn't have to pick the kids up until just before church Sunday morning so we woke up very early and rode our bikes 25km to the city to pick up our car. It was my first time riding that far and I am looking forward to doing it again this weekend for Jazz Fest. It was nice to go on the same path that Husband takes to work in the spring & summer months. So much nature! Wishing Kelly & Adam a life of the mutual weirdness we call marriage! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Ian and I got bikes for the summer too:) Sounds like a nice bike path to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! It's so rewarding. I used to take Harris out on the bike too.. but not sure your dogs are big enough for that. Maybe a basket is in order ;)

    ReplyDelete