Thursday 11 September 2014

FINISH FIVE


I was tagged by Sandy Lee Style to write a Finish 5 by Fall list.

So here are my five.

1. Half my closet. I hoard way too many clothes. I cleaned my closet last weekend and told Husband a story about each item. ie. The first time I met your Mother I was wearing this blouse. I wore these jeans on our first date, This was the dress I was wearing when I died my hair green in NYC the night before we boarded the QM2. Is this normal? or do I have super powers?

2. Reading the stack of books I have on my bedside table. I need to unplug. I spend way too much time online from 7 to 10pm at night.

3. Give up the horrible habit we`ve gotten into of having ice cream every evening. I`m giving up dessert by Fall. Geez how many days do I have left?

4. Volunteer.

5. Meal plan including two to three vegetarian dishes a week.  

Now, It`s your turn. I tag you to make your own Finish 5 by Fall list.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you about unplugging! The only reason I get anything read is because of book club:) Great list!

    ReplyDelete