Friday 8 August 2014

Happy Friday

It's the weekend again. It's going to be warm, sunny and fun.

C is finishing up his Bronze Medallion exam this weekend and is on his way to becoming a qualified life guard in Canada. It is always great to have another life guard around the family pool and he can make some good money doing life guarding if he ever wants to work at a city pool, lake or water slides. He could even follow in his Dad's footsteps and teach children how to swim.

After watching C get his award on Saturday I'm going on a girls cottage getaway to celebrate Tash's birthday. I'll post about it next week. The summer is passing so quickly and I'm definitely not ready for it to end. I think I'll head out tot he Lake with the kids this afternoon and take as much of it in as possible. Happy Friday!!! LLBC xo









No comments:

Post a Comment