Monday 21 July 2014

BLESSED

It's 8am and I'm sitting poolside enjoying my garden and this book. It was lent to me last week at our book swap.

We all met for a  BBQ at Liz's to toast summer, eat burgers and swap books and wish Sarah and Liz all the best on their new adventures. All the girls invited were asked to bring their favourite condiment- I brought salsa & guacamole. Some of the other condiments were homemade ketchup, farm relish, caramelized onion, picked peppers, pampered chef mayo... you get the idea.  Our host had two delightful waiters on hand who kept our beverages topped up and served us hot sliders off the BBQ. We sunk our teeth into our gorgeous loaded up burgers & talked about what everyone was planning on reading this summer. It was a beautiful summer evening sans kids.

Thank you Liz & thank you Betina for lending me Chicken Soup for the Preschoolers Soul. It indeed feeds my soul! LLBC xo




1 comment:

  1. Laura Stanford21 July 2014 at 23:38

    This brings me joy to read :) Thank you <3

    ReplyDelete