Wednesday 23 July 2014

BATHING SUIT HEAVEN

A friend at book club invited a couple of us to a private bathing suit fitting last night. I died and went to Seafolly heaven! Seafolly is an Australian company that has a wide selection for bigger cup sizes. I bought my maternity bathing suit for our Italy trip from a shop that sold Seafolly in Bristol and I have another Seafolly bikini that has lasted me a decade.

 I seriously could have spent a lot more money than I did especially with the excuse of having a pool in our back garden. When I came back down to reality I picked out these two. I'm still breastfeeding so I'm hoping buying a size smaller will do the trick when I drop a few more pounds in the bust. The other bathing suit I bought was Body Glove and let me tell you it definitely fits the name- Husband liked it alot. *wink*

Here is my Seafolly one piece. It's the same style I had for my maternity suit but a navy instead of black. As you can see in this picture it really hugs the body and makes me feel super sexy!

1 comment: