Wednesday 25 June 2014

BOOK CLUB WINE CLUB

I met up with Sarah a little early last night before the other girls got to Book Club-Wine Club where we confided in each other that we had not read the book. It gave us time for a lovely little catch up about her recent trip. My excuse- our library didn't have a copy for me to read in time for our meeting last night and Sarah's was she had just returned from her house hunting trip to Italy... Wish that was my excuse!

 The sweet thing about last night was, most of the girls did read the book and gave us the low down on Salt Sugar Fat. They said enough interesting things about it that when it does become available, I definitely plan to have a read through.

Our Book Club- Wine Club was hosted at The Black Thorn in the Byward Market. I had their Golden Beet Salad with fried goat cheese. Sarah had the Lamb and Liz had the Spicy Peach Pizza- both I tried and everything was Delicious! It's a great place to eat and drink.

I found a great book review for you if you are interested HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment