Wednesday 7 May 2014

THE BEST PEOPLE

Euan's play group teacher told me about the Ottawa Foodie Challenge event last year. A few weeks ago I ran into her at the grocery store and remembered to ask her about it. She said  registration was opening soon and tonight I got an email that it's time!  I was hoping to do this event with Husband but it's an all day event on a Sunday so it's either going to be me and a friend or him and a friend. We'll see who wins at Rock, Paper Scissors ha ha

 I know nothing about Ottawa's culinary scene and after reading through the website am totally nervous and feel out of my league but I think it would be so fun and  I am totally up for the challenge! If you are too, here is some info. Ottawa Foodie Challenge

HOW IT WORKS

Teams of two navigate Ottawa to complete the scavenger hunt list, but must record each clue described taking a picture. Each clue on the list has a point value based on how difficult the challenge is to complete. The team with the highest number of points is crowned the Foodie Challenge champion. 
The clues on the challenge list will bring food lovers into some Ottawa’s finest kitchens, test participants on locating hard to find food items and sometimes ask them to devour the delicious tastes that make this city special.  It’s entirely possible to win the challenge by scoring a big number of high-point items!

WANT TO PARTICIPATE?

The Ottawa Foodie Challenge is an all day event. We'll feed you first thing in the morning at our launch party and we'll meet back up at the end of the day to toast our winners. Tickets to the event are in support of the Ottawa Food Bank, what better way to give back and have a little fun all at the same time?

No comments:

Post a Comment