Friday 2 May 2014

PAINT & PUB NITE

I went to Paint Nite on Wednesday evening with a bunch of the girls. It was such a laugh. I'm no artist by any stretch but I laughed so hard my abs and cheeks hurt the next day. We all had a blast and can't wait to do it again. I might just be the worst painter out there but I loved trying. We were a little late getting to class as traffic that night was a nightmare but thankfully had some quality people to help us get organized and catch up. Our table got a bit of extra attention which was either because we were late or for being the class clowns. Marianne drank her paint water in place of her wine. I asked repeatedly for more paint- haven't quite figured out the less is more strategy yet. In the end we all came home with our own little masterpiece. Mary's daughter asked  if she could hang the painting in her bedroom. She got the MVP of our group. Husband said he was super proud of me and he's glad I got out and had a great time. Thanks Ladies!

 It was my first time leaving before the kids were put down. I wasn't sure if Romilly would take a bottle but Husband was a star and got them both down with no problems. Hmmm I wonder when my next adventure will be. *wink*

2 comments:

  1. Laura Stanford3 May 2014 at 23:10

    This looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. was really fun L you should check if they do it in Halifax!

    ReplyDelete