Thursday 29 May 2014

OTTAWA FOODIE

This weekend a friend and I are doing the Ottawa Foodie Challenge- A foodie scavenger hunt in support of the Ottawa Food Bank. I am a little unsure about what I've got us into as I'm not from Ottawa, but what an amazing way to get to know our city a little better. I picked up a copy of Ottawa's Eating & Drinking magazine and have done some research to get a little better prepared for Sunday. This year it's all about having some fun but next year watch out foodies I'll be in it to win it!


The prize looks AMAZING and I know husband would love the knife set that they are giving away this year. The research I've been doing for the challenge has given me some great ideas on Father's Day gifts for Husband. Whoo!

I'm getting over an infection but I'm hoping I'll be 100 percent for Sunday. Wish me luck please. LLBC xo

No comments:

Post a Comment