Wednesday 14 May 2014

MOTHERING SUNDAY

I hope everyone had a beautiful mothering Sunday! We had a buZeeeee weekend.

Friday nights concert was really impressive. Live music is such a wonderful experience. Steve and I thought Peter Katz and Royal Wood put on an excellent show. I waked out with chills they were both so incredible.

Saturday the kids and I got up to know good (shopping) while Husband went off to play in a competition for band. I bought all my summer basics from H&M and some really cute Hilfiger stuff from The Bay. ( Summer is Here)

On Sunday we went to church, worked in the garden and had a massive surf & turf BBQ- my gosh it was so delicious. Husband made garlic shrimp, they were to die for. I think I could eat steak, mushrooms and shrimp every night of the week. Thank god for bootcamp. It called me back to reality on Tuesday and kicked my butt and my mind back into healthy eating gear.  I'm so glad to have a class full of great ladies that make me accountable.

All in all it was a fantastic weekend. Spoiled rotten- PROPER!

They kids bought me some gorgeous flowers & Steve booked myself and my friend Angela into Brookstreet Hotel & Spa for a weekend of good food, adult conversation and spa treatments.  Whooooooo! We are going this weekend and I can't wait. It's the first time leaving my babies overnight- I will still need to feed Romilly so they will come visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment