Saturday 5 April 2014

NURSERY SCHOOL

My blog has taken a back seat the past few months. I miss writing. The thought of looking back at it in a few years and missing all the post I might have written about our wonderful life makes me sad. My children are growing up so fast and it's a very emotional time for me. My baby started nursery school this week. Steve had a few days off and we both took him.

Steve and I were writing and adding pictures to Connor's book tonight. One of the questions it asked was what did he wear on his first day of school in Ottawa. Connor's book has a lot of questions that Steve has trouble remembering but in time it comes back to him.

 This is how I will remember for Euan... You wore a grey and white stripped gap shirt and an electric blue RL jogging suit and croc runners. You had your blue snow suit, snow boots and your Elmo hat. All the way there you pointed out all the school buses. You cried for 20 minutes about an hour after we dropped you off when you realized we weren't there. Euan, you are loved so much and nursery school is going to be one of many great experiences you will have in your life.

Let's not forget about our Rose. Massive smiles all day long unless she's hungry or tired and then the exact opposite happens. Climbed your first stair this week, just one thankfully! We let you crawl around the driveway and make a huge mess of your white snow suit. You were so happy though. We took Livia, Euan and you on a trip in the wagon around the block. You were laid back staring up at Livia with your shiny blue eyes and the biggest smile. We were all smiling because spring might finally have come to Ottawa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment