Monday 28 April 2014

MY SEEDS

This will be our second year planting seeds for our vegetable garden. Last year I was getting ready to have Romilly. Thinking back, I am pretty impressed with how well our garden turned out. The credit has to go to Husband for making sure the garden was watered for the first few weeks. After last years success we have  bought a few more things to try this year. I always go a bit overboard but I can't help it I'm so excited to grow my own. I'll become the best little produce farmer yet! *chuckle* The kids helped us out with everything over the weekend. Euan has become an expert grass seed guy.

2 comments:

  1. So much fun! We're starting our garden at school now, the kids love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet they do. Euan's favourite part is the watering can. :) I'm going to do some strawberries again this year in hanging baskets. Great look for the front dooor. :)

    ReplyDelete