Wednesday 12 March 2014

ENGLAND BUCKET LIST

There was a lot of talk of England when I got together with the UK girls to do some pottery this weekend. For me England has an atmosphere that can only be summed up in one word -fun. My bucket list of England to dos are endless. Cotswold hot air balloon ride, London market crawl with my bestie, furniture, sewing cooking classescake makingcake tastingdinner clubs & Bath flower arranging classes to name a few. But our biggest discussion this weekend, was the travel we all accomplished while posted to the United Kingdom and how much more we would love to do.

I spent so much time chatting with the girls I didn't get my project finished. We went to the Mud Oven. The staff was helpful and friendly. They told us that once you pay for your pottery you can come back as many times as you need to finish it. It was a great time and  I find it very therapeutic!

How gorgeous is this taster cake from ChoccyWoccyDooDah chocolaterie on Carnaby Street. Yummy!

Blue Door Bakery image.

No comments:

Post a Comment