Tuesday 25 February 2014

BIZZZZZ-Y

Last night I crawled into bed at 6:30 just after we put the kids to bed and I was asleep before 7:30. I must have really needed it and I'm so glad I did because Romilly ended up waking up a couple of times through the night to feed. 

We had a busy weekend full of birthday celebrations.  Our neighbour Livia turned three. I made her some bunting for her bedroom last week. I used some of the left over English lace I had from a class I took in Stroud to tie it all together. Adrianne went all out. She had Mini-Mouse shaped brownies and ham and cheese sandwiches for the kids' table.  We had a nice time getting to know a few of our neighbours a bit better. 

On Sunday, like most of the world, we were snuggled around the television watching the Olympic Men's hockey. It was a phenomenal game. We celebrated Canada's Gold medal with pancakes smothered in maple syrup, yum!  

 Steve went back to work today, up at 5am and at the bus stop before 6:00 Brrrr. We both survived a challenging day and were all a little emotional by the end of it. It's been awesome having Steve home with us for the last 8 months. He's not only a great husband but an exceptional father. Euan cried out Daddy and ran right to him when Steve walked through the door, it was very sweet. In the next few weeks, I am hoping to have a routine sorted out, hopefully one that involves the kids sleeping until 7:00am. Pray for me please.

Happy Monday! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment