Thursday 20 February 2014

CAN YOU BELIEVE


Can you believe this little bug is going to be two on Friday, Feb 21. 




I read the email that I wrote for you when you were just 6 months old and looking back at it tonight brought many tears. Love you big time! xo

Euster! You are almost 6 months old. I could cry with that realization but as you probably know by now it doesn't take much to make your over emotional Momma to shed a tear. I just wanted to let you know how much you enjoy bananas and mushy peas, on our last trip to Scotland, delighted you. You met Great Aunt Margaret, this was Daddy Walker's mom's sister. There were 3 girls and 3 boys, Margaret, Mary and Great Grandma Edith. I don't know the boys' names yet but will work on that when we get back to Canada. We visited Stonehaven where Daddy Walker comes from and saw the house he spent his first years  and the outdoor air pool where he took his first swimming lessons. Unfortunately you didn't swim there this time but maybe one day you might. 

You want to feed yourself and are really good at it but sometimes  you stick your fingers in your mouth so far you gag. 

We went to Portugal and you swam in the outdoor and indoor pool and we took underwater pictures of you. (My little water baby!) In Portugal we stayed at Alba Suites carvoeiro and hotel Eva in Faro. Euan it was so beautiful and you loved it. You are such a good travel bug! 

The house is packed up, boxes everywhere and you have been sleeping in the spare room the last few nights. I tried to bring you back in our room but you get grumpy! You are an independent soul already I really hope this doesn't carry on through as I'm very attached to you and would hate to see you run away as an adult. 
You are also like Momma and only like to cuddle when you want; when I kiss you you try to stick you tongue in our mouths. Already the casa nova!! (sorry) 

Euan you are the light of my life and the best thing I've ever done!! I love you so much and feel super blessed everyday! Your smile lights up the room. I love when you try to catch strangers' attention and then reward them with a gigantic smile, you are truly a star. 

You are a real pleasure and everyone comments on what a calm baby you are. Today you are staying with Daddy while I get my hair done. You guys are going to Franco's and I told Daddy they aren't to touch your cute baby comb over!

We leave Bristol on August 16 and I will be sad to leave the place you were born but I promise we will come back one day and I will show you all the things I love about England. 

You can roll over
lock your legs and stand
sit up almost
you don't have any teeth yet but still are a drool monster
You like Sunday chicken dinner pots as we don't have a blender I've been buying you store organic. 
You love your thomas sets, bunny, lamb and big dog! 
You had your first experience touching sand at Cullen Bay Beach in Scotland when we walked from Portknockie to Cullen beach. 

Oh... we just got a piano with the intent that you play. We shall see how that shapes up. ;) It was delivered from an eccentric man named Paul from Stroud. And we were so excited when it came Daddy spent hours vacuuming out the spiders! It's beautiful!

We climbed up to Brandon Hill to see the Balloons at 630am this morning. You were sleeping and Daddy put you in the ergo. 

I love you Euan big time! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment